BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

I wana play TF2!!!

The word 'fight' in my previous post, not referring to you at all Decky. You're not the main person why I say 'I don't want to go church'. Just don't assume everything I write here is about you ok? Now I tell you. Because, it's just not lah. I have other things to ponder about also.



If I had to draw a graph of my walk with God, the rate of change is super high. Which means, today, it can reach high, but tomorrow, it'll go so loww.. And the day after tomorrow, it'll be high again, then it'll drop again. That's what has been happening lately.


I also realized that there may be some people who understands me better than I understand myself. That's a little weird. But sometimes helpful. You know... I really really don't know why I'm so afraid of things. And it's really really fustrating when I can't understand why I act the way I do. Because it's me, I should know better!! But... Arghs.


Anyway, i'm gona talk about something else. I realize why I love dancing. It's a form of expression! I can't express myself fully when I try to speak to somebody, I can't do it here also because my brain will get stuck, but dancing, doesn't matter if it's hip hop or lyrical, fast or slow, I could give my full expression, and do my best and I feel comfortable doing it! Though I do not have to say a word, the music+movements say it all. :D If anyone could understand what I just said.... Haha.


Conclusion: I love love dancing! Though many do not :/ Can't really find a friend who share the same interest as much as I do. :/ Anyway, Sugarush is back on track!! We're planning to perform our final dance in our final school year on prom night! :D I'm shooooo excited!! Stephie will be the judge man, xP Haha, but still we must do our best and show them our best and impress the judges!! (It's so not easy yo) Audition's like... Next weekend and I still haven't started on anything. Gahh!!!


Hope it wouldn't affect my studies. I'm gona only give myself one day break which is today. Monday's my driving test, oh boy... I'm scared. I've died the car countless times on the road. People honk me like i'm deaf or something. :'(



Ok I should stop blogging about everything under the sun. Time to do some work!!! Make this day productive! :D As u can see my mood in this blog is so different from my mood in my previous post. That's what I meant when I say my 'rate of change' is high. Lol.

ok, tatas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment