
This is why I love jumpshots! :D

Haha, these are pictures from my PD camp few months ago. Friend just uploaded them on Facebook. And now I really miss what I did back then. Lol, you can never imagine how much fun we had going crazeehhh!!! Behind the house, there was this Big plain field, and there was also a shower host...


We started head banging with our wet hair, and the water went everywhere!! HAHAHAHA. We also tried to cart wheel with our wet hair. I tried to do a front flip but my wet hair touched the ground, so I wet it even more, wakakaka!! I love doing this in my youth years.

Andy met a new friend. Forgot the monkey's name, haha.
Credits goes to Chow :)

I love her <3 She bought me a new bottle. ^^
Anyway. Let's talk about something else. I think what Ben Teo said about me is... Quite true, but I still haven't fully discovered about it yet. Eversince he said that, I started feeling stuffs that I coudldn't understand about myeslf too. When me, Decky, Iris and Ps Mel had our 'reconcillation time', I started crying and I couldn't hold it back. But I know that it wasn't Decky. It was something about me, that I'm also not quite sure of. Talked to Iris for a while after Declan left. Told her I don't really know why I'm crying. And she asked me whether am I disappointed in myself. I... couldn't answer.
I guess I'm afraid to think about it. I'm afraid to think about what I truly feel. I tend to ignore it, unconcsciously. So sometimes reality hits me hard. Gahh... I'm some confused kid. I don't even know about myself. I find that very weird. I need to start doing something about this. Coz I don't feel like I make sense sometimes. I only have contact at the surface, nothing deeper. It's time to explore!! Though it may be scary, very scary. :S
I already made my timetable. How I distribute my 24 hours:
6 hours goes to my sleep;
6 hours goes to my school;
4 hours goes to my studies;
2 hours goes to my exercise;
2 hours goes to com;
1 hour goes to something;
3 more hours.... House chores/makan/tuition.
But I doubt I can follow it everyday. I already broke it yesterday and today, HAHA.
I will try my best to follow my schedule. Balance everything up ^^ Now I need discipline.
Okay. Will come back again soon :P

No comments:
Post a Comment