
Miss Universe! (All of them) *ehem* All asian, tanned, athletic, hot(under the sun), hahahha. All smiling :)
Ok cut the crap.
Didn't go school today, again. Firstly it's because i'm tired, and also... I can't stand seeing my results. Well, overall, I've improved, and I thank God for that. It's just that, I don't know how to face SPM. I think why I sleep so much is because I can avoid all these pressure & stress when I sleep.
I passed moral, add maths, chemistry, for the first time, without having teacher to add any additional marks just to pass. That's comforting, but the marks are still very low. So i'm not that happy about it either :( All I know is that i'm improving little by little. But SPM is so soon, will I ever make it? :(
I've been vacuming my house everyday, I can't stand the cat's fur, they make me and my sister feel sick. And the amount of fur balls I get, IT'S SO UGLY TO THE EYES... But my cat's are still very adorable, can't kick them out of the house yet, they might just get hit by a car and die.
So I have to wash the clothes, hang them, take them in, sweep the floor, vacum, wash the dish.. I kinda do everything at home, and sister's taking me for granted. I mean... Can't she help to ease my burden?? I have to avail my house for dance pract, which is very tiring, must've lost all my stamina doing so many things. Oh well, disadvantages of not being an athlete, hahaha.
14 more days of school, I will miss it when the time comes. But for now, don't want to go back there. People are so kia su with their marks, they just want more and more, poor teachers, won't blame them for being so angry at us most of the time. Instead of reading school books, I read the final quest. I can't say it's useless, coz it helps me spiritually. But i'm still not doing anything for my SPM, maybe I don't have time... What am I getting myself into... :(
I can't take my mind off SPM, it fustrates me, and I can't do anything but sleep. Owh God, strike thunder lightning at me to wake me up.

No comments:
Post a Comment