BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Failed post.

I want to say so many things but I can't do it. I just can't.....


Sorry Iris & her spy. I need some time.


The ugly truth is, I feel like breaking every dish in the house, every wood plank, every piece of glass. I want to smash and break things. It's either this or i'd hurt people and they'd hurt me back.


It feels like there's this 100KG load on my shoulders and they feel uncomfortable. It's so heavy that it brought down my smile. I have to admit that I don't really want to go church because I simply can't face a few people. I know it's wrong. But right now, I'd do anything just to make myself feel better. Condemn me all you want. I don't want to fight anymore. You rather me be alone and think over my mistakes, perhaps learn to get back up also.


I'm tired and I don't want this. But issues have to be settled. Hopefully everything will be better by this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment