BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The picture below says it all.


I tried to sleep more than 2 hours ago. But my head won't let me. Until something happened that made me wana get up, go down stairs, and blog. And go crazy for a while.


Hmm.... Still, I can't say what I trully want to say. All I can say here is that i'm disturbed. And I don't know how should I be reacting. Sad? Angry? You know it's true when they say relationships will only take you further away from God. (when you're still young) Because teenagers are emotionally unstable (and many other reasons). Once they are emotional, they will do stupid things like dancing at 3am in the morning.


I believe that Your hand is sovereign, but the question is, are you willing to save me from this wreck that I have brought unto myself? Because the consequences of what I did is unbearable. Even thinking about it makes me want to... Not move on.


Outing was nice today. We all went to Aaron's house and use com, go swimming, laughing at each other, walk to mamak and eat, came back and played some games... I'm glad to see Stephy, Ian and Sabrina Cheong. Didn't expect them to come, that's why I'm happy, hehe. Starting to see more of Jeremy Wong's true colours also. Encouraged to see Nicholas, being Nicholas, around us youth. :) If it is this bunch of people that i'm going to grow up with, I really hope that we're always be accountable to one another, helping each other, love and care for one another. :)


Ok let me potong steam again. Sometimes I may know what's the right thing to do when what happens, the best and the most practical way of giving solutions to problems. But, when it happens to me.... I don't know what to think anymore. I'll just go blank for a while, then get mad, then get sad, then ignore it, then emo. If only I could do what I tell myself to do. Like.. Study Huey Wern! Then I will not stop studying until I order myself to do something else. Or... Forget about what just happened HueyWern! Then I would brainwash what I want to brainwash and then continue life without being affected by it. Hmm.


I feel like i'm threatening myself. Directing myself to where I set my traps. Feeling stupid for some reasons. Urgh, I need to eliminate all these rubbish thoughts I have in my mind right now. Is anybody even listening.... :/


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment