BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain & Rainbows

Sigh... Why do you have to make things worst? Aren't we broken enough already? Why do you have to crush the pieces? Nothing can be fixed anymore. How long will you stay happy with what you're doing? Knowing in the end, the truth hurts more than you can imagine :'(




I'm being torn into pieces, slowly, silently. Nothing would hurt me more than the people that I love. Imagine how God would feel for His people?...


Anyway, I had Add maths paper today. I was happy, smiling after my paper 2. Not because I find it easy, or I answered many questions correctly, but because I know that I've improved, and that I understand what I was doing. Lol. Yea. Before this, all I did was read the question, most of the time, I wouldn't know what to write, I can't even crap something. But now I did workings and calculations and I wrote and wrote and wrote.... And tada! An answer! But it might not be right, haha.


*Signs of improvement.
1. I had 1 leftover paper, it used to be 3.
2. I didn't sleep so much.
3. My pen no ink already.
4. My papers are filled with more words and more visible already!

:D Heeheeee.



God touched my sister in a way that she's very loving today, helpful and understanding. Haha. She quote 1 Corinthians 13:8-13 today. Lol. It was about Love. Yea.. Iloveher. *wonder if she would read this* *shyshy* I dontlikeyy uuu!!!



Though there are bad times, but there are also good times. Like rain and rainbows. And I thank God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment