BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Taylor the latte boy.

I've had enough. The last thing I want to get myself into is a ridiculous fight. Especially at a time like this. I'm already so troubled, so leave me alone.

I may not be wise in not settling my issue. But... I don't think it's gona end if we want to really talk about it. And besides, it's a pretty small issue that we've made big. And so, i'll shut up.



Don't wish to talk about it anymore.


___________________________________________________________________________

Bio paper 3 today.

We are suppose to write an experiment about the concentration of carbon dioxide and the rate of photosynthesis in a plant.

I wrote the problem statement, the aim, and variables, the hypothesis, skipped the apparatus, materials, procedure to carry out experiments, didn't draw the figure, no tabulation of data and went straight to conclusion: The higher the concentration of carbon dioxide, the faster the rate of photosynthesis. Therefore, hypothesis is accepted. Lol, without proving my statement.


At least i'm not the only one that screwed it up. This is what you have to get used to when you're not taking JPS paper my friends. Only God can help u now, lol.


Okay, i'm off to a jungle now, to study with the mosquitos. Oh ya, the good news is, my add math teacher said I've improved in my addmaths. And I passed my paper 2!! Haven't counted overall marks yet, ohboy!!!!! :D I thank God !!!


Starbucks... Coffee? Hmm... Pasar malam... Bubble tea+Krystie? ... Starbucks!!! HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment