BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why can't I.....

I chose to go school on Friday because it's the most stress-free day of the week and also the shortest school hours of the week too. But... If I knew what I was going to do today, I wouldn't want to go :'(


I feel like chopping myself into pieces. Axe? Saw? Dagger? Anything. 5 more weeks. 5 more very extremely depressing, fustrating weeks. I feel discouraged daily. I think I fear so much that my brain can't tell itself to study. Oh God, if only you'd let me escape this turn. I've learnt my lesson. But I have to face the consequences, :'(


My friends started to notice wrinkles at my eyes. No at the side, but where my eye bags are. It's very weird to have wrinkles for a 17 year old. Lol. Imagine me having to buy eye cream for wrinkles at this age. It's just not common!! :(


Haih. I feel the same everyday. I feel really down. When I told this to my friend during add math's tuition, she said, "Do your add maths!!" What a nice way to comfort somebody when they're down. Can't blame her la, she's also under stress. :(



And I will not stop sighing and complaining about my misery here. I just need a little boost of encouragement, motivation & support. Parents are busy and stressed with their own financial issues, sisters are suffering depression also. Brothers are busy, friends are busy. I'm just.. Left alone to do my own stuffs. :( Not happy about that.


Ok, I need to take a break from pouring whatever that is in my mind now. Not here at least, cz it will never end. You don't want to read 5 posts with the same topic and title and same contents everyday, haha. ..... :/

gahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to break free from where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment