BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

A good Monday.

Can you read what is written? :P 5 Angsana's soccer team! :P



Yesterday was a really tiring day for me, I don't remember doing so much. Went back home, ate, showered and slept right away. I tried to get up for school today, but I just couldn't. So I slept, and now, having a body ache. It feels uncomfortable :(


Hmm.... Sheepie if you're reading this, i'm so sorry I didn't spend much time with you. Time just won't let me, *excuse*. I think we should talk on our matters the next time we meet. Not just doing what we're suppose to do. :) Sorry I couldn't be there for you sometimes, I feel horrible actually :'(


So yesterday was dance practice. Sugarush is finally on the move! Haha.. I think that made me really tired yesterday. We danced from 4 to 7 @ Ultimaxx. Well my friends, being there for the first time, got really excited, haha. We covered a little of the dance only, ahh!!! But it wasn't as bad as we thought. :)


Well there's nothing much to say cz I didn't go to school, only waking up with a dreadful body ache. zZz. I should study, there's not much time left. I need pressure now. Yeah!!! Ok. Thanks peeps. Buhbyee...

No comments:

Post a Comment