Fear. Why should I let it stop me? It is through fear that I learn to trust in God.
Lol. If only I could be so confident in Him everyday.
According to CJ, I have less than 4 months till SPM, 1 & 1/2 months till trials. Which also means, I have 4 more months to suffer until that great and glorious day.
Other than that, I realized I got a new 'sickness' in me. I cannot seem to control my anger as how I used to last time. And when I scold somebody, I never seem to regret it. And I will scold that person until he/she cries/leaves, then only I will feel satisfied. And still, I don't feel bad.
I already see it happening, so frequently. How many friends am I going to loose because of this? Where all these anger came from? I'm scolding my dad, my sister, CJ, Aaron, Kheng, Shiat Hui, Zer Rinn, adn who else? All these people are close to me. Some of them are still wounded by what I said. Haih.... Who can be my punching bag?
SPM is my biggest fear right now. It causes me to not sleep right, not eat right, not think right, not feel right. It also causes the pimples on my face, my mood swings, my emotional health, and what else??? How can SPM be good for us? NEVAAA!!!! I fear for the worst that could happen. I fear for my future. I fear for what others may think of me. I fear for what my results can do to me. I fear to be a failure.
This is me, on a Sunday night. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment