I need more encouragement. I need this living water so that I won't thirst again. All these fasting was ok at first, but along the way it also teaches me perseverence. And I also realized that I WILL go weary and tired if I don't do my quiet time, especially when I'm fasting. I was suppose to do this journal and a daily devotion. But I skip 2 or 3 days because I had to study for my BK. Then I realized that I was so tired that a chapter seemed like a book to me. And so a thought came to my mind, it says, "Don't forget to do your quiet time." *lightbulb*
Well that was last night. I had a physics test the next day, a karangan to complete, BK to study, 2 books and days of devotion to catch up and meteor shower to see. And that time was already 10.30pm. But I chose to skip everything except studying BK and watch the meteor shower. I end up falling sleep and waking up still feeling tired.
And now it's 6.43, and i'm still in my school uniform. I want my nap before I go to my tuition. I went to Grace Assembly just now for an interschool CF gathering. They invite Pastors to preach, had worship session, and games. Like how a normal CF is like. People there are really different. They are all so young and insanely HYPER. I was too dead to join their craziness, haha. And they all had this accent. Yea... They're pretty different.
So what I'm trying to say is that i'm really tired. But I shouldn't be. :/ I want my fwennns!!!! :'( I wana talk, laugh, and forget school for a night. And tomorrow's my BK quiz competition. OMGOSHHH!! I haven't finish studying yet, and I don't think i'll be able to. I know that God is just. He'll let those who are more hardworking to score well, they deserve it anyway. But He is also faithful, He'll help me to remember everything that I studied or tried to remember. That's how awesome our God is. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment