BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Every 28th day.

I plan to do something, to avoid something. It's not a bad thing, but it's not good either. But to keep myself from hurting/disappointments, I tend to do it. :/


Both progesterone and oestrogen hormones play a big part in making me feel the way I feel now. I BLAME PMS!!!! >;( They make me feel sad for no reason. And I end up finding a reason.



I think my relationship with my school friends are getting better. The 'I hate school because of my friends' season is over. I don't want it to come back. Time passes so fast. Way faster than I thought. Actually, IT'S REALLY FAST! Haha. 95 more days to SPM.



Oh ya, i'm a girl. And every girl has an attitude problem. I have a big one. Guys can't stand me. Sometimes guys that used to like me ask themselves, why did they even fall for me? Maybe cz I can't stand them. But there is something I have to change.



Prom. Deadline is on Monday. Must I really decide?? If only there's no deadline.



Hmm... What else can I say.... Food taste so so SO MUCH BETTER when I fast. I treasure food even more now. I thank God for great food. ^^ Guess I only look forward to my meals. :D



So many things are going on in my head now... Anxieties.... If you touch me, i'd BLOW UP in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment