Why are these people placed in my life?
Why am I given this responsibility?
Am I not doing what i'm suppose to do?
Is there more than just these?
I'm in the middle of somewhere, just don't know where.
But when there is a purpose, I no longer concentrate or stay in my sadness anymore.
Because I choose not to. And it makes a BIG difference.
Tough times....... I don't think there's an option where you can quit and escape it. It's either you survive or die. So conclusion is, if you want to survive, you have to be prepared to face what is about to come. Now that's another struggle. 'Haha'
I have to do this lah.
So awesome is Your love
So mighty is Your hand
On eagles wings You carry me
Your grace shall be my strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment