I have never eaten this less before! Hahaha!! Caryn said I looked slimmer. But it's not about how less I eat, or how much weight I've lost. Fasting is a sacrifice to God. I think fasting really changes me. It teaches me to be patient. Wise. Thankful. Taught me to set my desires for Him only. And also, drawing me closer to Him. :)
Anyway, it's just the 4th day. I cannot imagine myself when Malaysia Day comes. Let's go eat sushiiiiiii!!!!!!!! (Yes I actually love sushi) Haha.
On Day 2, the book asked us to reconcile with whoever that offended you, or maybe someone you offended. Well in my mind, people started appearing, que-ing up. Haha. When I scolded them, I told myself that I will never apologize, holding on to so much pride. But suddenly this urge and realization, and I thank God for it. Cz I couldn't have done it without knowing His grace. Never!
And so I did, one by one.... And they started telling me how much they hated me :O
How they grew bitter towards me, how they hated me and didn't want to talk to me, but thank God they were all Christians, haha, and I'm forgiven! :D Now isn't that a happily-ever-after?
School. People recognized me as the 'holy' one. Or the 'religious' one. But, they also know me as the 'always sad/emo' one. I feel afraid cz i'm carrying such a huge responsibility for God. Sometimes, they also avoid talking to me about certain things. Like this free-thinker friend of mine, he strongly proclaimed that God do not exist. And right after that, he forget that I was sitting right behind him, and he turned to me and said, "Err.. I know you are very religious, don't get offended ya."
God says in His word that if we love one another, then people would know that we are Christ's desciple. If I focus too much on my 'sadness', i'll miss the great opportunity to love others as how Christ loved me. :/
Maybe I should fast on my emoness & sadness. Haha. If that's even possible. Fasting has been great because I have other friends from CF that are fasting too! We usually meet up where we do our morning prayer and we prayed using the 40 day fast & prayer book. Now that's unity. :D
Ok, it's dinner time. I've been looking at food but couldn't even have a bite of em'!! I want Cornetto's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream cone! I saw that earlier today, and i'm gona get it! :P Yummyummmmm~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment