Saya akan blog dalam Bahasa Melayu supaya fasih. Sebenarnya, saya amat takut akan SPM. Sampai gilaa!! Saya cakap benar. Betul gila. Saya tak boleh fokus, tak boleh mendisiplinkan diri untuk mengulang kaji. Tiada siapa yang boleh menolong saya. Saya rasa tertekan dengan SPM. Sesat.
If only I could see God's sovereignty over my life, if only studying is not a problem for me, if only I'm not that slow, if only nobody cares about my results, if only i'm hard working, if only i'm everything i'm not!! SPM is driving me nuts. I fear it every second. And it won't be gone, and it will be worse as time passes by. This is no joke. I feel so helpless.
Will God still bring me through? Sorry that I even have to ask that. This is how hopeless I feel. :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kamu pernah beritahu saya, apa kamu perlu buat adalah belajar untuk ujian dan biar Tuhan memutuskan keputusannya :D
ReplyDeleteI've been through SPM, and yes I was so afraid because it was a Major Exam, plus all the pressure I got from my family, tuition teachers and friends. Most of my friends were Super Smart Students, so I had a lot of pressure because I would feel left out if I can't achieve good grades like them.
After all, I got even more afraid the final week before SPM. I was studying 24/7 and wasting no time practicing various questions on subjects that I'm not good at.
On that day, when SPM ended, I felt confident and victorious because I knew that I had studied and gave it my best shot! When the results came out, I didn't get very high grades, but I knew that I have tried my best in all that I do for SPM.
So I just want to encourage you that there's still time, all you have to do is to sacrifice certain things for your study-time.
It doesn't matter whether you're slow at studying. Due to my operation in Form 4, I had memory lost and I had to catch up with both Form 4 and Form 5 while I was in Form 5!! It was huge pressure for me, and I believe this time it would be easier for you.
The only way you can feel secure for SPM is just continue studying and practicing on them. Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Study for the Lord and continue to pray to Him for guidance and strength as you prepare for your SPM. You'll feel secure in Him when you do :)
Go! Go! Go! Time to act! :)
Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
ReplyDeletein all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." =)
Trust in the LORD Bubbles! =)
girl, you are going through what i had been through! i understand your situation right now! haha trust me, you will be fine. you just need to close your, open your heart to invite god and your books, then u will be fine :) i wish you all the best, god bless you
ReplyDeleteThanks friends, really appreciate your concerns. :) I will.... Do my best.
ReplyDelete