I'm hungry and thirsty, but I'm not taking in what that can trully satisfy. Only filling myself with things which makes me hunger and thirst even more. Where am I going this time?
Feels like there's so much more about God that I do not know or understand. Sometimes I feel that I do not know at all about this God that I serve.
Who is this God, who gives and takes away? Who are we, so fragile and insignificant, far more tiny compared to the universe out there, but we're loved with an unconditional and unfailing love, more than anything else that He has made. I don't understand that.
How about our prayers? Such a small cry from our hearts, but yet He hears them and has compassion for us. I'm lost in His love, does that make any sense?
I need prayer. I really do. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 John 5:14-15 says, "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him."
ReplyDeleteJames 5:16 says, "…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
Romans 8:26 says, "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
Will be praying for you =)
Stay strong in the LORD, Bubbles =)
ReplyDelete