Doremon said hello to hello kitty.
But HelloKitty didn't reply.
The question is: Why?
Just give up. It's very ridiculous. The asnwer is, HelloKitty doesn't have a mouth.
Ok, so let's say HelloKitty has a mouth now, and she says hi to Doremon. But this time, Doremon didn't reply also. Question: Why?
Because Doremon doesn't have ears.
School was so boring today that I had to listen to all these crap. Even during Sejarah period, teacher was asking questions about celebrities. E.g. "Who's getting out of prison today?" I answered, "Lindsay Lohan". And I got a point. When I reach 10 points, I'd get a pencil, Oh WOW! I never had anybody to give me one!!!
But we all get to scream, shout, sing, laugh alot. There's only 6 of us in our class anyway. HAHA. School... Do I hate it? Or love it? I wouldn't know until I leave it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment