God's presence was..... Filling everywhere around me. I can feel it! Yeah! :D It has been a while since I've been so bold in crying out to Him. Everybody was anyway. So how come it's so different on Sundays? :/
CJ, became rich. So he bought me a book that I wanted. I was actually.... Very touched. I couldn't cry or hug him so I told him, "Ihateyou!! Take it back!" Smiling:)
What's so interesting about the book? It's by Philip Yancey, one of my personal favorite writer. The book is titled 'Prayer'. I haven't started, but I knew a few questions asked in the book, and it got me to ponder also. And then I began to think more as I was walking to church, attending a PRAYER MEETING SOON. I started thinking why must we pray? It feels like if we pray then only He'll do the work. Is it?
And if we pray more, it will come true. Is it? Lol.
But He knows and already planned all things. Do our prayer really make changes?
Man, I can't take all these things. I'm not a thinker. But if I doubt, I need answers. Oh well, thank God for CJ to get me this book at a very appropriate time.
During prayer meeting, I suddenly thought of my muslim friends and started crying...
Stir my heart for the lost. Help me to love them as how You do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment