I had another weird dream again this morning. It's so disturbing. I kept thinking about it this morning. It felt like it's another warning. But I'm not sure about that, yet.
I was struggling alot, killed a man that tried to kill me and my mom and sister. Was shot at the hand, ran, hid, suffocate myself to not be seen or heard. Waking up suffocating.
No.1 weird thing: I knew all the man that tried to kill me and my family. And they are of the same kind.
No.2 weird thing: All my family died except me.
No.3 weird thing: No one believe me, so no one could save me.
I felt great pain, physically and emotionally in my dream. It was unbearable. I was hunt because of a truth that I know. If it's from God, the meaning will be revealed to me sooner or later, but if it's from elsewhere, be gone! Dreams like this really scares me, especially my previous dream, it was a big warning for me too.
I can't take all these inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment