BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love the morning :0)

I get upset when people do not see what I see. But I can't blame them if they do not agree with me. I know I am very demanding as well.


Anyway, Saturday was a really tiring day for me. I didn't sleep more than 3 hours. I fell down and got myself a few cuts on my leg, (but I saved my chocolate bread! ^^). I had to sit for the BK oral quiz alone. I didn't make it to Part 3. Went back and didn't really rested, and my mind felt like it was exercising intensively. Went to church with hard-to-open eyes. Was called to do something super last minute because I need alot of time to tell myself that I can do it. ...


But, the great thing that happened was....
(No it's not ream-fortress 2)


God actually spoke. And I could recognize it. Sometimes it's super amazing until I doubt. Then again, He reassured me. I didn't share it with the youth because I find it personal. Though it's only a few words that He said. But it was such an amazing experience. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS SO EASY! Haha. God never wanted to hide from us. But He longs to speak to us. We just gotta open our hearts and LISTEN. Not with our physical ears.



Anger. What we are taught from the bible is that, if someone offended us, and comes to ask for forgiveness, forgive him. And if the next second he comes to offend us again, forgive him. And if he does it senventy-seven times, FORGIVE HIM SEVENTY-SEVEN TIMES. It's not just merely saying, "I forgive you." It takes a whole lot than that. It deals with something really imporatant, which is the heart. Forgiveness, is really, not, e,a,s,y.



But then you look at the grace of our God, who not just forgives our sins, He then purifies us, and then forgets our transgressions. Was it easy for Him? I don't know. But He never fails to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment