BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Few Days.

I've been missing for a few days. Just a few days for me to forgot who I was.


But somehow.... I felt that it was good for me. To leave the pass and move on. Moving on is not easy. Not when u have memories that you simply can't forget, that recalls as often as you blink your eyes. Yea.... I'm moving on pretty fine.



But there's still somewhere in me that feels so.... Weird. Maybe that's not the word, but I can't find any replacement. Things will be fine... I hope.

3 comments:

  1. John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buttercup! I remember that verse really well. :) And it's not like nobody will know who you are haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Yes Bubbles! :D

    ReplyDelete