BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Hour!

Leaders retreat was good. But what I really pray and hope is that we wont sweep our issues under the carpet. We planned, discussed, hopefully they'll turn out great, hehe.


Hmm, I somehow managed my fears in this camp, thanks to God. I don't know how to share it here, don't think I want to also, not here, haha.


Another things is, i'm glad I managed to share what I wanted to share as well. It really troubles my mind, and I thank God for reaffirming with me. Pastor Mel C said that it is good to share so that from other people's respond, you will be reaffirmed about it and that you also learn to recognize God's voice. I think it's amazing.


I actually love the place alot, though there were many yucky, green/colourful, many legged bugs, I love nature! I get to lay on the comfortable bed, looking up at the bright moon, with the trees. Listening to the forests' noise, fresh air in the morning. I really really appreciated every moment. :D


I also got closer to certain people in this camp. I love the fellowship! :) Any bad thing about it? Well, yes there was. There was this night where I knew that the devil was telling me something about me that was not really pleasant. I knew that all I had to do is to reject it because it was not true. But I let myself drown in that emotion, didn't stop my thoughts. I just couldn't fight it in my mind. And so I allowed myself to be sad. Affected me the whole night. But I guess I was better the next day.


Lucky I didn't meet any cockroaches like how Justin did, a giant, fat cockroach, that's disgusting. Haha. All the girls had in the chalet were stripy lizzards and annoying black ants. But it wasn't so bad for me, but others were freaked out by it. Oh ya, I think girls are more fun than guys, hahhaa.


So i'm back to my house. Went to my room, saw my school bag and thought of school the very next day. Ps Mel C prayed for me about it, I really hope that ... Things would be different, but I must first accept that things can change for the better first. God, teach me, and don't stop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment