I'm thinking of a way to escape my mid-terms....
Maybe i'll break my hand and stay in the hospital?
That sounds like a good idea, but when I thought of the pain that I have to go through, err...... Nevermind. :S
Well the truth now is.... I feel like a nobody. Please don't compare me with somebody better, or worst. Because that's just how I feel. In school, I feel like a weirdo. In church, I feel like a immature, dumb blonde. You can say that i'ma L.O.A/self-pity/wtv. I almost for got who I am. And because of this, I don't know why I do the things I do. It has lost it's purpose in some ways. :/ So there's no more joy in doing it anymore.
I don't know why I feel this way, but it's been long. Maybe it's because I took offense at some people, on what they say. I always remember what people say, especially when it hurts. The truth is, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends, has said things that hurt me before. They either don't realize it, or forgotten about it. I don't hold a grudge on them, but I review their words over my life. It still hurts, as bad as when it was said.
Living Free seminar taught me to rebuke all these lies over my life. Oh yea I did, but more keeps coming back. Therefore, a bitter root has grown.
But anyway, I know what to do. But.. I don't know why i'm letting all these negative feelings to overtake my emotions. I should stop.
The Word of God says that I am God's child and I am loved. And so, I AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment