While I was still blogging last night, I heard my dad, so I quickly shut off the com and ran to my room. Quickly change as if I was home since early. Off the lights as if I was asleep. But what was I really doing? I felt that I needed to cry again. A BIG cry this time. So I did, under my pillow so my pillow would absorb all the 'water' and 'noise'. I wanted to study after that, but I took a pretty long time to finish what I was doing until I fell asleep.
In the morning,
Woke up!! It's 6.45. Late. Haven't study, haven't iron clothes, haven't anything!! Rushed to school, went to prayer meeting and pulled Tien Mie aside. She's so comforting that's why. Told her what I was facing, and I burst again. So she prayed for me. My whole face was really swollen, I looked pretty ugly. Then I was on my way to class when I passed by Kenneth, he's so nice. He gave me an encouragement card saying, "Be still and know that I am God." Whoyea. I needed that. Thanks Kenneth, thanks God :')
I didn't manage to memorize much and so I couldn't answer alot. Expected. After the exam, I went up to my 2 closest friend, and I kinda told them my decision. I just want to quickly be done with it. And they reacted positively! Yea. I'm glad. Had a little peace somewhere. I know that this whole week, i'll be tempted, i'll feel unfair. But i'm gona hold on until my results come out. May it be a D or an E, it's not fake.
.... That's about today. Tomorrow is Add math. Dooooooooooomed. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment