BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

What I have to say about guys when....

..... someone likes them and they have absolutely no idea about it! Actions can't tell either. HAHA.


I told my friend today that..... I somehow miss.... Being in love? LOL. I know this is embarrassing but yea... I was listening to some sweet love songs, and it felt weird because I didn't have anyone to think of. When the song goes, "You hold my hand.......etc", no one I had in mind that I can do that with, lol. It used to be a "sin" for falling in love, a rule that I have created for my own good. Most of the time, I ignore all these feelings, put them a side, don't wana think about them. NOT GOOD. And for now, I will still do the same. YES. That's the conclusion.



I love Taylor Swift and all of her songs in her albums are love songs, it's only whether it's a happy one or sad one, lol.


School today.
Saw Jojo, wakakakaka. Saw Elaine. She said there are no hot guys to look at in Form 6. So I suggested one. And she thinks that he looks like a hamster.... Okla, that's the best I can give, take it or leave it! :P



Exams are real soon. I'm dying even faster then. I have to find red house marchers for sports day, sports day event participants for red house, and now I know why red house is always bottom 2 every year, because all of them are lazy and not bothered!!!! It's so hard for me to convince them. And I had to miss classes to go every class just to 'talk' with them. So unfair...



And today, my teacher realized that somewhere in my moral project went wrong, so I have to redo some, by this week, before my exams. So unfair. And then teacher's day's gift. I have to look for that particular gift, with the cheapest price available. So unfair. Then I have to think about dance for Teacher's day. Just so unfair. And then there's CJ..... Asking me to help him buy a gift for his beloved one, LOL. Funny but.... Arghhhs.



This is how fustrated I can get. But I guess it's no biggie. Just have to deal with them, one by one...... With patience & gentleness. :)

-potong-

No comments:

Post a Comment