I fell sick on the first day of exam, oh how bad can bad be.....
Because I am sick, I tend to sleep ALOT. So my study time --> SLEEP. I thought I was gona get H1N1 (again?) LOL. But I thank God that I didn't, I think. Well the good thing is that....
It's because I was feeling very ill and I didn't study much, I needed to depend on God MORE. So.... Let me just slowly recover, haha. God's strength is made perfect in weakness :) Cough, soar throat, flu can stay, but fever BE GONE! HAHA.
Anyway, BM, English, Mod Math, PJK, Sivik was all.... Well I guess. Well = pass. Getting B and above? Maybe English only. I had Modern math papers today. I was very worried at first, because I lost my revision book, the text book is so hard to refer to. And I mistook my form3 text book as my form 4's. So I did absolutely nothing! And the night before, I officially slept at 3.30am, but I keep waking and sleeping, rolling on my bed. I can't have a good sleep! So I worried, but then I knew that God didn't want me to worry because it simply means that I don't trust Him. So I decided to not worry, and trust Him to bring me through like how He did in my BM and BI papers. :) And He did :D yay!
My head is gona burst soon. Tomorrow is history! HAHA. I mean I have history paper. I'll be reading alot about Islam, Nabi Muhammad, Perjanjian Aqabah 1&2... More headache.. Need to do at least 10 pretty welcoming cards for the new lower 6s tomorrow during CF. Work+Sejarah+lack of sleep+sick = God's glory to be shown! Hahaha.
Will be back... SOON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment