I don't know, but i'm going craaaaaaaazzzyyyyyyyy.....!!!!!
Know what I've been doing the whole morning and afternoon? I've been on Youtube, watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! I'm breathless!!!
There's this girl, her name is Kathryn. She's a contemporary dancer, where emotions and movements blends together. And she's so graceful, fair, beautiful, so sweet. But when she was challenged to dance a hip hop routine, oh my my...... She blew me away from my seat!!! You gotta take a look. Even the judges were impressed.
Just last night, I went to Ultimax, the dance studio on top of SS2 Watsons. I watched Caryn danced. It was her first popping class. I wasn't really attracted to it. But after watching this video of Kathryn and Legacy, I WANT TO LEARN POPPING!!! Oooyeahh!! And I watched their contemporary dance, it was one of my favorite. But the one I love most is the hip hop dance of Ashleigh and Jakob. They danced to the song WATCHA SAY - JASON DERULO. That's my favorite song too!!!
All those dance lovers out there, you gotta watch it. HAHA. You gotta watch it to understand how I feel man. :P
Ashleigh was great, and Jokob was such SUCH AN AWESOME dancer. I usually look at girls when they dance, not because i'm a lesbo, but they seem to stand out more than guys, because of the long hair, the dresses. And in some dances, they have a bigger role. But for this dance, this guy really stood out more obvious than Ashleigh. He can dance SO WELL. *drools*
Because of all these, I really wana start my classes NOW. They had this great offer, I have to only pay RM150 for unlimited dance lessons for all dance type. Popping, Locking, LA hip Hop, Street Jazz, Breakdance. I really couldn't decide because I don't know whether I can commit to it or not. Especially this year when I have my major exam. :'( I don't know... Should I? Please advise me on this.
I'm in love with dancing, again.... <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment