BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

I finally shared my testimony in CF. I was praying hard so that the message would be clear to others. Not for my sake though. I also prayed that others would trully know how faithful our God is.

I have crowd fright, so I wrote down the sequences on how to start my testimony, perkembangan, climax, peleraian, ending, and lesson learnt. HAHA. But surprisingly, I manage to share everything in good order, didn't miss out any points, and I didn't refer to my book! :D It's God I tell ya.


Every eyes' on me. And I knew what I wanted to say even though I do not know how to present myself in large crowds :/ But I started with my background and explained to them how I was like, and then how my coach would discouraged me with words. How I let him and my team mates down. At that touchy area, I didn't expect that I would cry, and Rachel Law ran up to me and gave me tissue. Thank God for that man, or not i'll have mucus running down my face! HAHA.


So I told them that after becoming a Christian, I learn how to put my trust in God. When I decided to leave it all to Him, everything screwed up and I was left hopeless because the only one I trusted and believed in didn't "show up". And all the promsies I know in heart didn't come true. Yea, my heart was really broken that moment. I took months to recover and to even say, "God I trust in You."


So a year passed and wad'ya know, it's one of the most traumatic event-MSSD/MSSS again. So I told them that, despite of what happened last year, when I gave my whole self and trusted Him, He didn't show up, I still know that deep in my heart, He is good, and He is faithful to me, my family. So once again, I put on that same trust I had last year, knowing no matter what happens, God is still good to me, and ran finish the race. GOLD.


They clapped happily for me. But I told them that I didn't thank God that I won the race. But I thank God for teaching me to trust in Him despite of what happened. Now that's the real test, not the race. So that was the lesson learnt. The end :D



Late for Red House practice. Hehehe. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment