BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh no, it's mating season for my friends.

Oklaa...


I want to stop being sad, down, lifeless in school. I wana be happy, and enjoy every second of my last year of school, now is that possible.....? If I try.


Hmm... 2 of my fwens are finally sseeing someone! And they both have positive responds! HAHAHA. Looks like they are no more available in a week's time. Looks like it's only me and Zerrinn left, hahaha. I can already imagine prom.. XD


Anyway, I think i'm gona screw my mid-terms, i'm not prepared for it :( Having so many things to deal with during exam period are just..... UNFAIR.



And.... My mom got us a carpet (it's actually for the cat) and a vacuum cleaner!! As a house cleaner, i'm SO HAPPY THAT I DONT HAVE TO USE THE RETARDED BROOMSTICK ANYMORE!!!! And i'm proud to say, "CAT FUR BE GONE!" Lols. Things are gona be so much easier now.



And I'm so glad that I can finally confirm that CJ has changed his target! Now he's gona be my new girlfriend, HAHAHAHHAHA. That's how it was suppose to be anyway. No more fear of CJ, LOL.


What else??


I'm struggling to study. My mind can't get to work. No self-discipline. End up regretting. Arghs, hate that. Look at me, i'm blogging right now when I should be studying. Perfect example man. Kla, I feel bad instantly already. So long, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment