I have no papers today, so I felt different because I wasn't studying or locking myself in the room, trying to stay awake. Suddenly my sister came in, threw her pillow and blanket on my face, and dragged her mattress into my room. So much for 'peace'...
But it was okay. We decided to do our temperement and our spiritual gifts test together! And we did prayed about it. We had alotsa fun, ya know, sistass......
So what was the results?
I always knew that I was a melancholic-sanguine. These 2 contrast each other very much. But right now, I have Choleric-sanguine! It was really surprising. Melancholic was just 2 points below. I had lowest for Phlegmatic. But then again, the main concern for phlegmatics are my major concerns as well. So what am I really? I think i'm quite balanced. Ehehee. Wheee~ So i'ma Sanguine-Choleric-Melan-Phleg! How cool is that? ;P My sister's Choleric for sure, and a Sanguine. She said that after becoming a christian, she's turning into a sanguine. She said that it was a gift from God, to be more cheerful, especially needed in evanglising too. So we both got to know each other and ourself better.
After that was spiritual gifts!
We did 125 questions, until 1.30am. Haha. We were laughing our heads off when we read a few questions. When I took this test during youth long time ago, I had service, leadership, mercy and pastoring for my dominants. But now, it's all different!!!
Now my top 3 dominants : Exhortation, Evangelist, Service.
Top 3 sub-dominants: Administration, Mercy, Hospitality.
4 of them are new. Wheeeee!! It's very interesting for me, ehehe. I'm so excited.
My sister's Evangelist, Missionary, Wisdom i think. Uh-huh.
OKayla. Just sharing. I love to share! :D I think we should all exercise on our gifts. :))
What a dull afternoon.... zZz... I think i'm gona go study now. 2 more days till temporary freedom..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment