BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

If there's a situation like this:

Person A: I know God exist, but I don't think I need God to take care of me. I think i'm doing fine.

Person B: I cheat in my exams, I can't have peace with my parents, I can't do anything right, God help me.



Leave person A, go for person B. Help the one who is waiting for help, but don't waste time on those who doesn't need it.


Sorry, somebody just told me this. At first I was like, "So bad, how could you not care for the other person?" That person said, "Jesus came to help the sinners, not the righteous."



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister told me that I should only accept the truth and not the lies. But how am I suppose to not be hurt when somebody tells me, "You're a hypocrite!", "You're hopeless!", or "I'm so disappointed in you." I don't know how to NOT take in those words. It hurts as if someone stabbed me hard from the back against the wall, and I can't pull the knife out. That's the image my mind receives everytime when something achy happens or even when I think of it.


95% of my conflicts are caused when I expected something from somebody. It's true. I didn't expect this person to say this, I didn't expect this person to react this way, I expected this person to understand but didn't. So I shouldn't expect anything from anyone so that I wouldn't be hurt, but isn't that the hardening of the heart?



This is hard. I just want to keep myself away, preventing anything bad from happening. I really pray that I won't do unto others what others have done unto me. (the bad stuffs) Cz I think I do, unknowingly.


EPHESIANS 4:29 Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up, as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment