Since Form 1, me and Jan Yi always wanted to perform dancing one day. We planned but it never worked out. Until lately, when she pushed the responsibilities to me saying "You better make sure this time it works out ah..!!" Fine fine. So I went Youtube and search, we finally got our song and dance. After many hardcore training practices, we finally get to perform during LEO installation in our school. After how many times we tried to correct our mistakes, we finally hit it off on stage! Yea.. Didn't expect people to say that it was very synchronize (our weakpoint).
After the event, a man came to Jan Yi and offered us to have a contract with him for our dance group. He's the coordinator/someone of all the events of LEOs. He said if we are really interested, we can give him a call. He will ask his trainer to train us. So they both switch name cards and he left. When I heard about it, I was like "WooHooOoOo!!!!" "YES YES YES!!" But the next day, Jan Yi told me that it ain't that easy. She said that he cheats us. Don't know in what funny way. But I didn't get to ask much because LUI JAN YI is busy with her 'photoshooting' for the whole week...
As I think about it... I really like doing this kinda stuffs. I think it's gona be fun! I can even start a career. But no one supports me in this. Because I have to catch up on my studies, I'm already commited to athletics, and other bunch of stuffs, I wouldn't make it if I take the contract. :( So I realize... That I cannot do it :( And so I decided to LET IT GO. :'(((( I had to do what I hate instead of what I like. Oh well, I already decided, so I'm not gona hesitate anymore.
My team won in interhouse competition today. Won 2nd :/ But nvm, it was a good game. I never expected that our team would make it in the finals. And today, shall be, the LAST day, I'm gona burn myself under the sun!! Everyone keeps telling me that I look dark, arghs. I think I can catch a skin disease easily, not used to sun blocks. And what else? I never get to do my BM oral cz I suck in it. Hopefully I'll get it done by this Wed. It's so fustrating to think about it.
There's just SO MANY things that are going on this week. At least it keeps me alive in school. Oh, and there is a new rule in school. We have to push our chairs in whenever we leave our seats during recess. I hate it when my classmates pick on me especially :( Which means I must be perfect so that they will have nothing to say against me. Hmmpphhss.
Okays! Blogging makes me feel better :)) Now continue with homeworks/plans/what I do everyday stuffs. Eww... Haha :D night night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment