BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finish It Up!

God has been very good lately. (Not that He's only good sometimes) Caryn got herself into trouble with En.Zol a.k.a Sir. Sir didn't allow her to play for inter house netball competition because she injured her feet. Caryn did what she could e.g. talk to Pn Mariati, En. Allen, msged Sir many times (so daring). And last night she told me, she prayed to God about this, and the game postponed. She felt like there is hope. And today, Sir finally allowed her to take part.


Many times I realized, even things like "God, would you let me take part in the netball game pweasseee....." And God answered her a "yes" many times. But in the end, she still think that it was coincidence or it was just her effort that made it that way. But I know God is definately working her heart out.

And my netball captain, Andrea. On the 1st day when we had to compete with purple house, she was so nervous she prayed. And she asked me to pray also. In the end, we won. And today, we had to compete against yellow house! It was so much tougher than purple. Angela and Rachel was so hard to defend! They were like over-hyper bunnies jumping around. Before we started, Andrea pulled me aside and asked me to pray with her. We didn't ask to win, but that we may perform our very best in the game. And that we may enjoy too.



The game was so tense. The score was either a tie or a score higher/lesser. Super chi-kek. But there was a point when I thought we were gona lose, because they were leading by 1 score and the time is almost up. So I told God, nvm la, let it be how u want it to be. But then... The time didn't stop YET. And when we finally lead by 1 score, yellow had to start the ball. And everyone knows that whenever Angela or Rachel gets the ball, it's surely a goal. And suddenly the ball was in Rachel's hands, and I was like, NOOOO!!!! As she was aiming to shoot... *wistle blows* WE WON!!!!!!! Lol.. We all hugged and it was a... Good game. And we thanked God for being so gracious to us :)) It was only a few seconds away. Phew....


So yea, that's about it for netball. After that I went training, again.. And I came home feeling tired. And as I reflect my memory on what I'm suppose to do, I found so many things that needs to be done by this week, but I do not have the time, and strength, and will. You would be thinking why am I still blogging here, but GO!! RUN!! FINISH YOUR WORK!!! Give me a break....... It's only 9.12pm but it feels like 1am to me. I know that I have to do something about this. I cannot go on like this or I'll fail in SPM. But I canot give up on anything. This is so depressing...


And so tomorrow is Thursday, which is the 2nd last day before school week ends. Which means that what needs to be done, needs to be DONE. There's no "tomorrowlah.." already. Arrgghhhh..... Sorry if I cannot meet your expectations. I kinda suck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment