Never felt so free like tonight.... MmmmMmMmm....
It's only Monday and Tuesday and so far it's horrible. I didn't have time at all. So I decided not to attend captain ball training tonight. Just to chill and..... blog. But what I am suppose to do now is to study for mid year exam tomorrow. What subject? Oh, it's the book I read more than school books, it's called "The Bible". Not that I read alot of it, but it's just more than what I stare in school. And so far.... I haven't started a word, or an alphabet.
Yesterday was mad. The world feels like it's turning upside down. But God manage to make it right again :)) He's so merciful to me :') (after I prayed desperately ><) He knew what I was going through, and He made it easy for me. But when i'm ready, things will go how it was suppose to be, AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (skip that part) I've also been opening my house for dance practices EVERYDAY. They just come in and fill my tiny little hut. At first I thought it's gona be a nightmare to teach the dance, but we all manage to learn it in a week :D And today we OFFICIALLY finished learning to whole dance. Audition's next Tuesday. X_X
Through this dance, I manage to practice my 'hospitality', getting to know my girl friends better, and lose weight. We had so much fun, but we just could not decide WHAT TO WEAR. "leggings/jeans/baby-Ts/hoody/square-designed thing/yoga pants?.. " How bout hair? "Tie/don't tie/ high pony tail/ a lil braids..." Lols. We can NEVER decide. How bout my Indian Dance performance? Surely I am not Indian-ish enough to dance to it, haha. Need to find Punjabi shirt and all that 'gelangs'. Hmm.. Very excited :D Thank you God for so many opportunities. I've always wanted to do this since..... Tiny :DD
Went training today. It rained so it ended early. Tried a new event today, it's long jump, didn't really learn much. But I trained javelin yesterday, and it was FUN! Loved it, it's so much easier and so SO Much MORE LESS tiring than running.
Ooo, it's ten already. Gotta go read through Luke. So that's just Mon & Tues. And tmrw feels scary for me already. I just have to NOT think about it. :D Thanks Blogger.com. hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment