BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

How Long Can A Thursday Lasts?

A 15 hour non-stop exercise! How does that sound? Tiring? It's awesome. Unless someone stops you from it, e.g. parents, and other wanabe parents, e.g. elder siblings.

Woke up with a heavy load on me, gotta drag myself out of bed. And was thinking, "Oh, it's Thursday!(&%^%##@%$&^&*)" School was.. Ok. But my closest friend kinda said something really offending. (It never happened before). And I screwed my whole Add math test. I just slept so I can restore some energy :D After school, I went for CF dance practice. After that, I rushed back home for Leo dance practice with other friends. When I just wanted to rest and sit on the sofa, "Oh, it's 4 already, time to go training." Packed and left. Training was not good. I still had this phobia on the 1st hurdle, and I can never run over it. After that I asked my friend, "What time is it?" "It's 7 already." WHAT?! Lols. Need to attend another training at 8. While waiting for the bus, I ordered a roti canai, and the next table's guys were disturbing me and my friend, yishh.



Not even half done with my light meal, the bus came. I took the "kua" and Shiat Hui took the roti canai. I jumped over the fence but she ran a whole big round. Reached KJ station and took a LRT to Taman Bahagia. Couldn't contact mom so I decided to walk to SS2. It was already 7.45pm. And I walked for 25minutes to the field where we trained. It was so dark and quiet so I turned on praise worship songs, and SANG OUT LOUD! Thank God that even though so many guys walked pass me, they didn't do anything to harm me ^^ And I reached there safely.


So after training, my sister came and picked me up. Finally reached home and had a goood, warm, refreshing shower. And I had some donuts from Big Apple. Really syok! And BLOGG!!!! Satisfying. I think I sweat as much as a littre today. And now i'm dying for my comfort, soft, clean bed. Hmm.. What will tomorrow bring? It's a FRIDAY! Thank God It's Friday. T.G.I.F is a suitable place to eat on this day :)))



I love humans! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment