BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Still July?!

Arrghh.. There's just so many things to do. Was trying to make tables and type some stuffs in Microsoft Works, but failed. I hate doing computer works!! I don't even know why they put me AJK under LCD. And so I decided to just draw the table out. Well isn't that much easier?

What a week. And it's only.. Tuesday?
Had netball inter house competition yesterday. My house was the first match, against the all year champion, purple house. All of their players and subs are school players, and what we got? 3 school players and NO SUBS. But amazingly, WE WON! Yea, but now i'm afraid of green house. They are much stronger than purple this year it seems. And the worst thing is that I have to defend my own CF President x( Everyone keep telling me to watch out for her cz she's really good and she never misses a ball. I'll just do what I can la.


And now training..
Ever since I went back training after MSSS, I never did any hard workouts that I was always afraid of until..... Last Saturday and yesterday. Did diagonals run for 40 minutes non-stop on Saturday, and PALL-OFF(not sure of the spelling) yesterday. Both times I cried, and didn't want to go on, and had massive headache, and soreness in muscle. Wanted to just quit on the spot, wondering why am I still doing here when I never liked this. Coach said, "You better get headache after this, if not, means you're not pushing hard enough." Well getting that headache was a good sign, but my goshh.... The feeling was so horrible. x_x When Michelle ended, I was suppose to continue, but I was hiding behind some bushes, hoping Sir would let me pass. But instead he said, "Huey Wern, you cannot go home until you finish this workout." And so I got up, walking slowly, barely lifting my legs to walk. Imagine lifting my legs to finish that round. It was a nightmare!! Even before the workout started, was praying to God like crazily!! And the whole time I prayed that God would just let me pass, but I'm glad I finished it.


Sukses...
Is this Friday and Saturday. Heptathlon.... I smell great fear.... Aihh, why must I go through this again.. One of my greatest fears and biggest traumatizing events happened in such things. Going with the same heart every year, coming back with more bitterness x( Will be missing so much this weekend. Missing out B.A.D (Brother's appreciation day) in CF where I'm suppose to do something for them. Gona miss out my first dance class, guess i'll have to miss another week and start next week. And maybe youth celebration about "Pray for what?". Lol. And not sure whether I can make it for Leo installation dance performance. We've practiced so much until our dates clashed. Geeze, hope we can make it for that one. Don't want to let my friends down.


Okay... What else?.... What else....
Oh ya! Oh no!!!!! Worship leading in CF next week.. Just thought of it. I haven't even decide on what songs yet. Hmm.. I really want God to use me to touch people's lives. Well I guess I'll just pray with a right heart :) Even when times like this I feel like falling flat on the ground, I have always acknowledge God's presence in my life. I know He never leaves me. And I will keep on praying to Him. I really thank God for being God, haha. No one and nothing can really satisfy me like how God does.


:)


God is so good. If only the world can see it.
Oh great, it's 10.30 already. Haven't start on anything yet. Got BK exam to study, songs to decide, homeworks to complete, 20 encouragement cards for B.A.D., things to pack, and time for sleep. I long for my bed now :'( Must not touch it or i'll sleep right away without completing any of these. PeaCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment