BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

How Can I Help?

After school while walking home, I said, "The earth is so hot...". Rachel laughed about it bcz I said it everyday. Well I MEAN it. And today, the haze is so bad it hurts my eyes! While all this is happening, imagine the world after... Let's not put it 10, maybe 5, yea. Imagine the world after FIVE years. The earth is gona be so dead, especially the people in it. We're gona die of pollutions!!


As I was thinking, after 5 years, we don't need so much of entertainments e.g. singers, actors, dancers etc. But we will be in NEED of DOCTORS. But it costs alot of money ya know. That's why they're so rich >< So I was thinking... Hmm.. Maybe... I could be one!! :D (yea so I finally said it) Been thinking about it lately. I wana help! Not for the money. So people won't have to feel so burdened by the cost, and get HEALED! Mmm... We need more helping hands in the future!


And the second good news is that, I finally found a reason to study in a pure science class. Cz before this, what I had in mind had nothing to do with science. I like Bio, Chem is.. Okok. But I hate Physics!! Eww... Whatever it is, I need to work really HARD, which is my weak point. Only in school stuffs, I get really lazy. ERKS! And whatever it is, let God's will be DONE. (Muahaha)


Nighty Nights! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment