People around you, they don't really care. They don't understand, and they don't want to. "Don't you know the world's like this?.." What my sister always say after I pour out my complaints before her. "Yea I know, but I can't stand it." And we are called to love back even when they don't really "like" us. It's hurtful enough to face them.
While doing some work, I randomly asked my closest friend, "If I am a strict monitor, e.g. no eating in class, no talking in class, make sure everyone obeys the rules, including myself, still, remain the same character. Would you hate me?" She said yes....... So I asked my sister, she told me what happened to her. A prefect caught her wearing ankle socks for 3 straight times and had to pay RM2 each time caught. She hated him so much, she didn't want to look at him. After a few days, she went up to him and apologized. And he forgave her. So she said to me, "I am different, because I'm a Christian. I may hate you at first, but I know that you have no wrong. And I will feel bad for hating you."
I just found out that non-christians, really, have no reasons to love back an enemy. Even a girl with an innocent & pure heart said, "Why should we love our enemy??" It's not even a moral value or a common sense to them. The "word" it's out of their dictionary. I never really realize, because I was already planted with the truth which is God=Love.
Hhhaaaaiiiiihhhhhhhh................... The day is long enough, the night is more depressing!! :( If I can choose, I really don't want to go school. I can't be with people that pretend to care, but gossips behind me. I can't see their faces when they smile at me, when I know the truth behind it. But still.. I know what I have to do.
*Prepare for battle with no arm*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment