BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

When I Have Nothing Better To Do

Dear readers, I finally had the will to blog...

I fall sick again. It became serious on Sunday. Woke up with a high fever. With a terrible cough and running nose also. Felt so ill I couldn't get out of bed. Thinking why must I fall sick now?.. When I've got tons of things to do. Knew I couldn't make it for church anniversary. Called Iris and told her I couldn't help her in selling the T-shirts. Msged Wai Yan that I can't make it for final practice before audition. Called Rachel to come over to learn the steps for dance. And choreograph one part of the song. But she couldn't. She is sick also. And guess what?! She's the reason why I'm sick. I remembered how she 'transfered' the disease to me on Friday before CF started.


My sister is sick also, thanks to Rachel then thanks to me. Took panadols the whole day but it didn't help at all. So my dad decided to take us to the hospital in the evening around 7.30pm. We went to UH. It's already so hard to leave the bed, and now I have to leave the house! When we arrived, the hospital was CROWDED! Everyone was sick. We spent 4 hours waiting in the hospital. The whole time I waited, I feel like dying somehow. Can't sit right, can't stand right, can't walk right. Thanks to my backache and headache. I started crying, and ppl around me looked at me. I didn't really bother because I really couldn't stand it. Imagine sitting there for 4 hours. :'(


Then my dad msged my mother, 'Your daughters got H1N1 and now at hospital." Dad being dad. Mom being mom? She immediately called Ps Reynold. "Please pray for my daughters, their father said that they have H1N1......" Pastor being pastor. Messaged everyone and told them about us having H1N1 and to pray for us. Good friends being good friends. Messaged/called me to ask of our conditions. Lol. Ok, let me get this straight. WE DO NOT HAVE H1N1.
Eventhough the doctor said it might be, but for me, I don't think so.


Well praise God because me and my sister woke up with less fever today. I actually slept for 15 hours. No wonder my neck hurts. But my fever raise again in the afternoon, then decreases again after my nap. Weird huh... I spent most of the time sleeping. Nothing seems to look tasty. But porridge seems to look yucky! Eww... I want Pizza! The doctor said that the fever will last around 5 days. And it can menjangkit orang lain within 14 days. My sister wanted to use that reason to skip school for 2 weeks. I just hope that I won't transmit my disease to anyone because being sick is an awful feeling.


Well thanks again for all of your prayers. It's time to sleep again. I'm even sick of sleeping. Arghs. Hopefully I'll get well before Thursday. And pray for Rachel too ya! She's much worst than me. I called her and she cough after every word, it's quite funny but I know it's painful for her. She just couldn't stop coughing when she laughs, hahah... I wana eat burger tomorrow, AND I MUST HAVE IT. Gona skip school again... :) / :(

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment