It's 8.00 pm and I'm hungry. I seldom feel that way because all these while I was fed well. Now that I have to starve just a while. Money is just so hard to get now. For me. I almost forgot how it felt like in the evening where people are just relaxing themselves in the park beside my house. I haven't been home at this time of the day for quite a while. And it feels great showering in the evenings!! Perfect temperature of the day to take a shower, kakaka.......
Some people complains about everything in life. It affects me. They're just being self-centred, not realizing the needs of others only themselves. What about me? Who's gona help me? Heck, I rather to just keep it to myself. But I really can't stand your complaints. And I had to do something about it so that you would just keep your mouth close for a while. Even dirty jobs. Sigh. Life's unfair. Are you not living in it?
But some people are trying too hard. You don't have to proof yourself by your actions. Your heart tells more.
School's starting. Where is my focus? Everywhere & everything. I can't take another challenge. I'm not prepared. I worry about many things. I'm not stable. I just can't move on for now. I can't describe much about the feeling that i'm having. But everyone else has their own problems, so who am I to say so much? Like I said, who's gona help me.....? I enjoy helping others more than helping myself. But there it says, if I can't help myself, how can I help others?
Hmm... There goes the ending of this post.
Some people complains about everything in life. It affects me. They're just being self-centred, not realizing the needs of others only themselves. What about me? Who's gona help me? Heck, I rather to just keep it to myself. But I really can't stand your complaints. And I had to do something about it so that you would just keep your mouth close for a while. Even dirty jobs. Sigh. Life's unfair. Are you not living in it?
But some people are trying too hard. You don't have to proof yourself by your actions. Your heart tells more.
School's starting. Where is my focus? Everywhere & everything. I can't take another challenge. I'm not prepared. I worry about many things. I'm not stable. I just can't move on for now. I can't describe much about the feeling that i'm having. But everyone else has their own problems, so who am I to say so much? Like I said, who's gona help me.....? I enjoy helping others more than helping myself. But there it says, if I can't help myself, how can I help others?
Hmm... There goes the ending of this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment