BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

God Works

To Kheng and other victims whom I've yelled at yesterday because of the surprise. I'm sorry. For not being able to control my anger. And I hope it won't happen again.


I'm very moody these days, maybe because it's pms. Even right now, so pissed and fustrated over things. Anyway, I'm just gona blog about last night.


I went for dinner at Uncle Chee Soon and Aunty Nancy's house last night. We each brought our own dish and all the food was so yummy!!! Even the drinks were awesome. Anyway... We had a great night until... We each needed to share what we have learnt from the whole Living Free course. Ps Reynold was there, aunty Florence, another couple was there, and our own classmates, Irene, Leon, Su Anne, CJ, my sis, and I. Including those who organized it, uncle Chee Soon and Aunty Nancy. AHHH!!!


I was praying to God like.... "God, pls pls I really don't wana do this. Please let me skip just this one please..... I BEG YOU!!!" In my heart of course. Why I didn't want to share it's because I'm afraid that I have nothing to share, and they are suppose to graduate us after we give our testimony. Leon was the first to share, and it was a great testimony. But after him, they picked me to share 2nd! I begged my sister to help me out because I felt like I really can't do it. So my sister shared first.


When my sister was done, I knew they're gona make me do it. They even offered me chocolates if I share, hahaha. Like that's gona work when I'm afraid. While I was praying for God to let me pass, I somehow heard a voice telling me, "Start sharing, and I will help you." I knew it was God, because this is just plainly how God works. What I've learnt about God is that, for Him, it is better for me to overcome than to escape. And so I asked God, "Are You serious? Owh man..." Coz I knew I had to.


While everyone was looking at me, and when the whole room was silent, I kept myself calm and my mind cleared so that I could focus. From there on, God revealed so many things into my mind and I could just talk, talk, cried and talk..... And I somehow hit the point where everyone congregated me and said I finally understood what they were teaching. Lol. I never expected myself to share so much. And let me tell you again, God is just soooo good, in all ways! I knew I had to just blog about this.


About what I shared to them? It's gona be big. So i'll just keep that one for later. :) I don't wana add much to this post. So i'll just end here. Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment