Phew~ After all that planning for next year. It doesn't feel like it's complete anyway. I needa blog how I feel right now.
Just came back from a movie called Avatar. For me, I really loved it. Haha. Liked it alot actually. And tomorrow, I'm gona watch Sherlock Holmes, the one everyone is talking about :P And after tomorrow, a few days of preparation for school. Mentally. Because i'm prepared physically, but not mentally. My mind and heart is still far away from school life. It doesn't feel like it's coming back either.
I don't know what 2010 has in stored for me, don't know what's coming by. I only feel burdened and afraid. Why.......... I'm afraid things might turn ugly for me. Which I know IT WILL. I'm afraid that I can't take it. What I want is to escape from reality. If I pray for that, will God answer me? Not that way. He's gona ask me to walk through flames. And in return, He'll walk with me. So it means, I can't escape, I MUST go through all that. *hits head at keyboard* No easier or faster way, no plan B.
There's so much to learn in life, and i'm only 16. More troubles will come ahead. This is just the start. Wheeeeeee~~ That's how I would comfort myself, hahaha~
It's late and i'm going out early tomorrow. So good night dear bloggie. I will come back very soon due to my unstable emotions. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment