BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I thought things might get better if you leave it and do not touch it. So it stayed that way for a long time. But last night after everything, it was touched a little and it was still as sensitive as before. I still do not know what to do. :(


Fears in my life should be overcomed and not to be avoided. And if we face it, and overcome it, we learn great experience from it. Been there, done that, just a loads to go. So there's no reason for me to say no to singing on youth Sunday. The only reason I hesitate is because I'm afraid. I'm tired of saying that word sometimes. I gained alot of understanding after attending the Living Free seminar by Uncle Chee Soon. It helps. If we know who we trully are in God's eyes, we wouldn't have fears. And because I know that I'm totally accepted in Christ, I do not have to be afriad to be rejected by man. So i'll take this with me wherever I go.



Many people and friends did not believe in me and the things that i'm about to do. They saw my inabilities. But I know that if God is for me, who can be against me? No one. :)


That's just all I needed to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment