I need an aim to give myself motivation. Starting off the year with determination. But I know somewhere along the path, I will fall, because I'm not that strong mentally, I tend to give up easily. Well anyway, these are my aims. I am killing myself because I give myself more than what I can bear. If you are in my position, you would understand. I take risks, it may not be good, but if it works out, the results will be great.
Here goes! No more play play...... :P
1. School/Studies
- Get straight A's for SPM
- Complete all homeworks from school/tuitions
- Be a better monitor, in all ways.
- Revise studies every night.
- Bring a change in encouragement cell. (Do out of the ordinary, reach out and touch more people!)
2. Athletics (due to my inabilities right now, I would still plan like how I did before operation)
- Represent Selangor.
- Have self improvement ultimately.
- Attend training at least 4 times a week.
- Achieve more than what I have before this.
I already feel like i'm killing myself...... But, continue....
3. Church/ Spiritual
- Must attend Sunday service and Youth Cell Group at least.
- Knowing what i'm in church for. (Not a retreat from home)
- Finish all Old Testament books.
- Speak in tongues more.
4. Self improvements (this is more like what I want to be)
- More hardworking.
- More responsible.
- Know my priorities and set them first.
- Open up more to my friends.
- Have self-control in everything.
- Changing lives by being a good example.
And last but not least......
I'M ELEPHANT GLU-ING MYSELF TO GOD AND PUTTING ON A SIGN THAT SAYS, "SORRY, I'M TAKEN & BUSY RIGHT NOW." :D I love God so much. Because when the world is against me, He is by my side, as promised. I know this because He has proven it to me. That's just how great our God is. :')
Commit them all into God's hands. He knows my needs. If He doesn't agee with any of these plans, I don't mind :D
*will inform if change of plans* Hahahaaa....... :D
We'll have a review by the end of 2010. So long folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment