I had enough sleep to wake up by my own this morning. Caryn came over to my house after she got her PMR results. Had Teo Chiew Porridge/Rice in SS2 with Pn Ernice, Caryn, and my sister. Food was really nice. Went grocery shopping with my teacher after that.
Suddenly, my sister felt like playing Left 4 Dead 2. And we managed to play 2 campaignes. And survived them both. Told dad that i'll be back before dinner time. We already planned to have Christmas Eve dinner together at Sold Out. So when we came back, he came back too. Where did he went? He went pasar malam. For what? To buy dinner. Why? We were too late. And it's not even 6.30.
He scolded us for being so late. And we both know that it is not late for our usual dinner time. And he said we didn't tell him what time we would we be home, so he went and buy dinner for himself without calling us. Is it really our fault then? He started saying, "Call your mom to take you both out for dinner, since she's a Christian." And he despised Christianity.
All I can do now is just stare at the computer, having self-control not to reason with him, and just let him talk until he is satisfied. How bout my dinner? I'll eat chocolates from Caroling gifts. That's feels like a Christmas Eve alright....
I wana shout. I wana scream. No one would hear me anyway. No one can help me either. Your care can't help me. Your advises, I've heard them all. So don't tell me things I know. God will handle me and my problems. Another thing is.... I can be so active in church, caroling, singing, cell grouping, praying. But when people see my home, they'll be thinking, why is it so different? I'll feel like i'm living a double life. Sigh...
Bad things happen in every good occasion. It feels like the devil is pulling something on me. But one thing I know, I will NEVER give up on Jesus Christ, because He never gives up on me. Never. So let me go already, don't make my life miserable. *talking to the evil one*.
And finally......
Maggi Mee!!! Here I come! Haven't tasted you for a while. *Munch munch munch*
Suddenly, my sister felt like playing Left 4 Dead 2. And we managed to play 2 campaignes. And survived them both. Told dad that i'll be back before dinner time. We already planned to have Christmas Eve dinner together at Sold Out. So when we came back, he came back too. Where did he went? He went pasar malam. For what? To buy dinner. Why? We were too late. And it's not even 6.30.
He scolded us for being so late. And we both know that it is not late for our usual dinner time. And he said we didn't tell him what time we would we be home, so he went and buy dinner for himself without calling us. Is it really our fault then? He started saying, "Call your mom to take you both out for dinner, since she's a Christian." And he despised Christianity.
All I can do now is just stare at the computer, having self-control not to reason with him, and just let him talk until he is satisfied. How bout my dinner? I'll eat chocolates from Caroling gifts. That's feels like a Christmas Eve alright....
I wana shout. I wana scream. No one would hear me anyway. No one can help me either. Your care can't help me. Your advises, I've heard them all. So don't tell me things I know. God will handle me and my problems. Another thing is.... I can be so active in church, caroling, singing, cell grouping, praying. But when people see my home, they'll be thinking, why is it so different? I'll feel like i'm living a double life. Sigh...
Bad things happen in every good occasion. It feels like the devil is pulling something on me. But one thing I know, I will NEVER give up on Jesus Christ, because He never gives up on me. Never. So let me go already, don't make my life miserable. *talking to the evil one*.
And finally......
Maggi Mee!!! Here I come! Haven't tasted you for a while. *Munch munch munch*

No comments:
Post a Comment