One of the most burdensome event in my life has passed. Overall, I treasured it, even though the pain is there, haha. I managed to seek for improvement instead of finishing my workout as fast as possible. The difference is, you suffer more if you want to be better.
God is so good, because nothing happened during my training days, only right after my last training where my knee start to hurt and my period came. :O Manage to eat and sleep well, didn't fall sick, no bad injuries. Such a great record this year compared to the year before. What I really want out of this camp is to improve and to be stronger and tougher, preparing myself for MSSS. I really hope I get something out of it since it's already my last year.
I managed to berbonding-bonding with 3 form 3 girls who are my room mates. Learnt their secrets, shared my thoughts. 3 of them are really interesting people. I also found out the other "side" of some of my close friend's faces. True friends are those who would stick to you and help you when everything is in a mess. So from there, I found my true friends :) And my not-so-true friends :(
Didn't thought this trip would be so memorable. I already miss it. But my other intentions for going this camp is also to just "stay away". While I'm far, alone, I wanted to use the time for me to forget and release some stuffs that are going on in my head. But time is not enough. I came back here feeling the same. And poof! I'm back to PJ=my life. For me, 2010 already started. Because everything that I'm doing now is preparing myself for next year. So i'm already doing what I should next year. I have no break. break is after SPM. Arghs. Another challenge.
Anyway, pictures are in Facebook :p There goes my last year of Cameron Highlands training camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment