I eat, then I sleep. Eat, sleep...
I'm growing in size!! Ahhhhhh~!!!!
Thanks daddy for limiting my movements. It's not like I had a car accident. But thanks daddy, I just realized how much you love me. And I had to say I spent the afternoons crying over you daddy.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
You let me hurt you so that you wouldn't hurt me.
My heart breaks to see you sad.
I'm not gona be the reason for you to be sad anymore daddy so that you would not be hurt.
Once again, I LOVE YOU DADDY :)
I treasure you, honor you.
I'll be your little girl forever! :D You're my big daddy! Kekeeke....
I'm growing in size!! Ahhhhhh~!!!!
Thanks daddy for limiting my movements. It's not like I had a car accident. But thanks daddy, I just realized how much you love me. And I had to say I spent the afternoons crying over you daddy.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
You let me hurt you so that you wouldn't hurt me.
My heart breaks to see you sad.
I'm not gona be the reason for you to be sad anymore daddy so that you would not be hurt.
Once again, I LOVE YOU DADDY :)
I treasure you, honor you.
I'll be your little girl forever! :D You're my big daddy! Kekeeke....

No comments:
Post a Comment