I'm so addicted to blogging. It has been 24 hours since I've blogged! Never buy P1WiMax.
Neways, I'm going to Camerons this Sunday. Which i'm gona miss uncle Chee Soon's teaching. And will be coming back next Monday. Man that's long! Farewell my beloved friends~ Guess what I just found out? Me and CJ actually have same characteristics, BUAHAHHAHAHHAAA...... Unbelievable.
Actually, I'm not really prepared for Camerons. Not prepared for this Saturday's audition at Taylor's. What else? Just realized that I'm gona miss my mid year exam next year. And I'll suffer like no other if I don't start studying now. I've seen those A class athletes who suffered in their studies. I think I'd be worse than them.
Tomorrow! I'm gona go Mid Valley with my friend by bus! I'm gona buy a sport shoe! Daddy says buy a cheap & good one. But cheap ones are never good. Lol. So I'ma just gona try out New Balance instead of Addidas. It doesn't have to be good, it just has to look good. :P And then training again *must I remind myself?* And baking at night in my friend's house. Busy day. I'd drop dead by the time I touch my pillow.
My performance today in training was..... Not great, maybe not good. Just average, which is BAD, haha. My final tuition has just ended! I'm finaly free from slavery to maths!! And, the truth is...... I'm really worried over many things. Haih. When I can finally rest, school will start. And when school starts, there's no rest. Sum up, Form 5 will be a torture. I don't want 2010 to come any closer, but it is every second. I hope I don't get nervous breakdown in the future. Coz I believe that it is possible. D: Gaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm easily fustrated. Not calm at all. Definately a characteristic of a sanguine, haha. In case that this is my last post, you MUST keep me in prayer. Maybe sending a encouraging text when im in camerons too. Haahaaa. And remember, don't miss me, wakakakaa~ Do it if you can yea.
Gooooood Night!
Neways, I'm going to Camerons this Sunday. Which i'm gona miss uncle Chee Soon's teaching. And will be coming back next Monday. Man that's long! Farewell my beloved friends~ Guess what I just found out? Me and CJ actually have same characteristics, BUAHAHHAHAHHAAA...... Unbelievable.
Actually, I'm not really prepared for Camerons. Not prepared for this Saturday's audition at Taylor's. What else? Just realized that I'm gona miss my mid year exam next year. And I'll suffer like no other if I don't start studying now. I've seen those A class athletes who suffered in their studies. I think I'd be worse than them.
Tomorrow! I'm gona go Mid Valley with my friend by bus! I'm gona buy a sport shoe! Daddy says buy a cheap & good one. But cheap ones are never good. Lol. So I'ma just gona try out New Balance instead of Addidas. It doesn't have to be good, it just has to look good. :P And then training again *must I remind myself?* And baking at night in my friend's house. Busy day. I'd drop dead by the time I touch my pillow.
My performance today in training was..... Not great, maybe not good. Just average, which is BAD, haha. My final tuition has just ended! I'm finaly free from slavery to maths!! And, the truth is...... I'm really worried over many things. Haih. When I can finally rest, school will start. And when school starts, there's no rest. Sum up, Form 5 will be a torture. I don't want 2010 to come any closer, but it is every second. I hope I don't get nervous breakdown in the future. Coz I believe that it is possible. D: Gaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm easily fustrated. Not calm at all. Definately a characteristic of a sanguine, haha. In case that this is my last post, you MUST keep me in prayer. Maybe sending a encouraging text when im in camerons too. Haahaaa. And remember, don't miss me, wakakakaa~ Do it if you can yea.
Gooooood Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment