BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Today

Today.

I didn't have to hear the alarm to wake me up in the morning.
Don't have to snooze it.
Don't have to carry myself up.
Don't have to clean the house.
Don't have to think of the thinks that I have to do.

But....

I'm able to sleep until I woke up when I smelled my lunch!
I get to sleep and dream dream dream.
I get to lie on my soft pillow and hug my baby as long as I want to.
I want it to be like this for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I woke up for only 2 hours, and then slept again from 2 to 4.30pm. Haha. I really enjoyed sleeping today. When my alarm rang, it means it's time to go training. My body was aching because of constant weight workouts for this week because it has been raining so we can only train indoors. I think I want OSIM to be in my wishlist, haha. But it was such a beautiful weather today, so I thought the workout would be a killer.


Well it was what I expected. Bayton running.pall-off. 5 times. And then speed workout 5 times around 70m. It wasn't as tiring as I thought it would be, so.... IT'S A GOOD DAY. :D My friend Shiat Hui has taught me a few things in life. It's about the "Care and Don't Care list". Haha. It's really funny. Whenever we decide whether to go training, it's in the "Care" list. So we go. But whenever we finish warming up and we started worrying about our workout that day, we classify it as the "Dont Care list". And it really helps. Because whatever given to us, we just do it, without worrying whether we would finish it or not. I really wonder what would I do without her. She's like my motivator. Haha. Funny girl.


Well that's all for today. Sorry if I blog too much, I can't help myself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment