BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today's post!

I looooovvveee Ps Malcolm. He never fail to preach about GRACE in every sermon. The understanding of Grace is so important in our lives. How I wish he could preach more often in our church :p I learnt MANY things from sermon, and my mistakes as well. And just by knowing how graceful God is, would really change my heart and ways.


I wana be like Jesus!!! I wana touch people's heart and give them the grace of God. Just like how Jesus touch the leper when no one wanted to, and when He could just say "Be healed!" but he chose to touch. So many things I've learnt from sermon today. I just hope that the seed will not be taken away from me and that I have a strong foundation.


About the rest of the day..... I was quite sad that CJ was starting to be mean to me. But I don't wana blame him cz I was mean to him before this. He started yelling at me and sending me angry text messages. And I didn't control myself and burst in anger also. Oh... He just apologized to me 3 seconds ago through sms, HAHA! Okay! Settled. :p


There's just so many things I wana say but when I thought about all of them, I couldn't write them all down, so I won't be saying it, haha. Quite lazy already. Maybe i'll come back later.


Oh wells, I had a great day, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment